Today I thought I’d share my favorite five blogs that I look forward to reading regularly:
1. Dan Dick’s UnitedMethodeviations: http://doroteos2.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/obtuse-is-as-obtuse-does/
It stretches my thinking almost every time I read it.
2. This Day With God by Mark Shields: http://thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/perspective-helps-to-keep-going/
Mark’s devotional helps me start my day.
3. John Meunier’s Blog: http://johnmeunier.wordpress.com/2012/09/24/what-silenced-the-thousand/
John blogs on many Christian topics, and I learn with him.
4. Jan Richardson’s The Painted Prayerbook: http://paintedprayerbook.com/2012/07/08/the-river-of-john/
This is praying with beautiful art.
5. The Methoblog: http://methoblog.com/3_0/the-latest-from-the-methoblogosphere/
I find new things here to check out many days.
What would you share as some of your favorite blogs?